Saturday, March 1, 2014

Bootlicking

 Bootlicking by Velas

Mr. Stan, for many of us, as slaves with no rights, we're lucky to simply be addressed in order to carry out a Man's Command.  With no rights, we have no right to contact with the God we call the Master.  His feet are part of Him, of course, and serve Him all day by supporting His weight and carrying Him where He wishes to go, and They are the lowest point of His anatomy and the richest in the sense that They are His contact with the nurturing earth.


But we have no right to His feet.  His Boots protect His Feet.  His Boots if designed well bring comfort to Him with every step He takes -- the same kind of comfort we wish we could be providing but cannot.  His Boots are also a symbol of His Authority.  He bought Them because of how He feels when He wears Them.  They are His possessions just as we are His possessions.

When it comes to worship, none of us are worthy even of His Feet.  Nor are we worthy of His Boots unless and until He tells us to clean Them or worship Him at His Boots. 

If a Man tells me to clean His Boots, if He does not add, "...with your tongue," then the default is that He means by the most efficient means possible, and i head for the saddle soap.  If there is relatively little dirt, i may ask Him if i may clean His Boots with my tongue.  Many MEN, both Gay and Straight, enjoy seeing a fag licking His Boots clean.  So if the Man is not having to meet a schedule, He may permit this more intimate method of cleaning.

Why do i enjoy cleaning with my tongue?  First, because i recognize this as an opportunity to serve a God.  Second, He is entitled to have Them cleaned however He wishes.  His word is my command.  Third, and perhaps most importantly to me, it allows for a moment of intimacy with this Man who is so fucking superior, that i might never experience anything more intimate than this, and i treasure the moment with my whole soul. 

More ethereally, i get to actually taste places He has been while living His life.  The dirt has become sacred to me. 

personally i try to lick thoroughly enough that the Man gets to feel my tongue all over His Feet, through the pressure on the leather.  Sometimes this results in Him allowing me to massage His Feet and even kiss His Feet.  i can guarantee you that both Straight Masters and Gay Masters love good foot massages.  A Straight Master may go off and fuck His girlfriend, but at least this slave has had the honor of tasting His Boots and massaging His Feet.  This brings me closer to the salvation i seek through service to a Master. 

There are no sweeter words to hear than a Man saying, "Chow down, bitch," while He points to His Boots.  Doing so He literally takes a wholly unworthy slave and raises that slave to the level of being worthy to lick His Boots clean.  It's a passage.  It's a moment of being rewarded.  It's a magnificent gift!  i who am compelled to serve Him, am entitled to nothing from Him.  So those words mean He is pleased with my service and is allowing me this much personal, and intimate, contact.

To all the MEN who have allowed me this boon over the years, i openly and gratefully say, Thank You Again, Sir!!! 

It's not the Boots, per se.  It BECOMES the Boots, the more They hold His energy, the more They have served Him well, the more They represent His authority, the more i can imagine His Boot on my neck while He whips my slave body, deepening even more my commitment to becoming the slave He desires.  HIS Boots quickly come to represent my whole relationship with the Master, and in that sense consume me just as He does in person. 

At first i passed by your question [why lick boots?] because i didn't think i could answer it.  Thank you for asking it because it forced me to put words to my feelings.  i hope i have done justice to the Men i've been privileged to serve.

With respect,

velas

11/30/2010

No comments: