Saturday, March 1, 2014

Joy of Servicing Your Man

Okay Sir, one sub's point of view, pun intended.

I like my hairy hard muscled man to lay back naked, pillow behind his head and his hands there too showing me his well muscled arms and body. Knees raised and legs spread with a grin of anticipation on his rugged face, he loves it that I so admire and worship him as my god.
He knows he is doing me the largest of favors by allowing me to adore him. The invitation is too much for me. I lay between his thighs and worship all of his manhood suckling slowly, each testicle in turn laving them with my wet mouth. I thrill at his groans of pleasure as he tilts his head back and gives his body entirely to my ministry.  I slowly trace my tongue up his hard penis to the tip, let my tongue worship there and then stroke the throbbing glans. I am so hard myself just serving this ideal of manhood, my need is to bring him long restful pleasure for some time as I drool and salivate stroking his erection with my tongue. I will not take his rod in my mouth until he indicates to me he is ready. I will only taste the pre-cum that oozes from his perfect penis. If he will allow me to do so, I will put other pillows beneath his hips to raise his pelvis so that I can worship  his anus and that area some call the taint

I love the musky, private man smell of him that is mine alone. I will tongue him as deeply as I can and listen to his breathing to see where those areas  are that he finds the most pleasure and sensation. My hands meanwhile roam his muscular and hard torso, nip at his man tits squeeze and slightly, gently twist them at first. When he thrusts his chest up into my fingers I will know he wants firmer harder play with his nipples. And will oblige as firmly as I will know he likes. When he has had enough of my pleasuring his rectum he will let me know by lowering his hips and then I will return to my main joy his throbbing, hard male organ and continue my adoration of his maleness. When his breathing quickens I will know it is time to take his penis in my mouth and begin nursing it, taking it to different depths in my throat as I swirl my tongue over and around the glans. In the meantime I am fondling his scrotum and testicles gently pulling at them, running my fingernails over his taint and playing at his anus and if he wishes, inside, stroking his prostate..

My other hand is stroking, petting, teasing his body, his nipples, tugging and gently pulling at them. Now I listen carefully and feel his heartbeat ,by that communication I will know when he is ready to relieve his seed into me and will buckle down to give him the best blow job I know how to give, taking all his seed and tasting my man. In that way he becomes a part of me that I will cherish. If at other times he would want to fuck me, I would be clean and ready for him in the position he most enjoys or indicates to me.

I will grip his rod with my sphincter muscle and do all the tricks my ass knows to give him pleasure. I will strip his rod with it as he draws backward and relax as he drives forward. I will feel his pumping fullness inside me and will most likely cum, as he fucks me, more than once.  I will glory in the fact that My Alpha is using me and filling me with his seed. After he has cum and then laid back to rest from his orgasm ,I will clean his body with my mouth, massage his body lightly and pet him until he falls asleep. Then i will glory in his sleeping trust in me and cuddle next to him admiring his hard masculine body and feel fulfilled. He only uses me, but I love him and I wait in patience ,until he needs me again to willingly service him.. The wait is always too long for me...... But I wait..I wait! I'm almost sure my MAN will come again..ALMOST.


--A sub's testimony

No comments: