Saturday, March 1, 2014

When a Master Whips

When a Master Whips
by Master Phillip Moore

If you asked several people you would most likely get more than one answer but this is my take on it.

A guy gets up the courage to approach me and ask to be whipped after watching me work some other guy over.  I have had guys say that they watched for three years and finally got up the courage to approach me.  He may be new to it or an old hand at it and I will ask about his level of experience and think of what I will do. I have him strip naked.


He is excited and he is scared.  I put my leather collar on him and and put cuffs on his wrists.  I give him ankle cuffs and tell him to put them on himself.  He must kneel down to do that. When he is finished with the cuffs but still on his knees I push his face into my covered groin and tell him to kiss the ring in my dick.  It is easily felt in my leather pants.

I help him up to his feet and I put his back against the cross.  I tell him to put his hands behind his head.  I put nipple clamps on his nipples and I put a cock ring on his cock and balls.  I put a ball stretcher on his nuts, attach a chain and add an eight oz ball to the end of the chain that hangs between his legs. While I do this I speak softly to him, telling him to take deep breaths and let them out slowly.  I tell him he has nothing to fear...I will give him only what he needs.  I will hurt him but I will not harm him. 

I am inviting him to center himself and calm down.  I am starting to guide his through this trip. I turn him around to face the cross and I attach his hands and ankles to the cross.  I gently stroke his shoulders, his back, his sides, his neck and lastly the top of his head. I lean into his back and reach around and touch his nipples with the clips, slide my hand across his cock and gently push the ball attached to his nuts with my foot so that it swings. I ask if he is ok....he always is...and I tell him we are going on a trip together....he will find strength he never new he had and we will experience a trip together that I will propel but he will guide with his body language and our communication.

I take a deer skin flogger and place the tails on his head so he can smell the leather, I let it slip to his neck and pull it away to me slowly. I start to lightly flog this man on his back with figure eights and full side all tails hits and he goes into head space and lets the feeling of physical connection melt into his back.  There is no pain. it is like a warm caress and I know he is feeling the connection to me by his smooth stretched skin that asks for more. 

I hit him little by little harder and he warms to it.... I stop and come up with my body to his...I caress his neck with my beard...and I ask him how he is doing...he says " wonderful".. and we progress  ...from deer to cowhide, to elk hide with the heavy thud, a little sting with rubber, and then triple tails with heavy heavy thud... With each such session I come up and very lightly touch his sensitized back and touch the nipples, stroke across the dick and ask..."how are you doing?....want to go on?" 

The answer is "yes please sir!" If the bottom is experienced we may progress to single tail.  My favorite.  I will not cut him but give him stripes he will want to take off his shirt and show off. I will take him down from the cross when he says he has had enough for now and most men will say..." you took me to a place I have never been before" and I will say " I went there with you." I hold them in my arms and the feeling we share is just amazing.  Right up there with the best sex between lovers.

Guys ask me what I get out of this...why go to so much trouble?  I answer....I experience everything you do...I am right there and it is wonderful. To me this is what toping is all about.  Connection and love between men.

Sometimes I get a guy off right there on the cross.  The cum can be fabulous.

I have some skills I can share but I can only use them when in trust and love a man gives himself to me.

This is a wonderful experience as long as the bottom has the ability to let go into my care.

My experience. 

MP in Portland

No comments: