Saturday, March 1, 2014

When A Man Uses My Body

When a "real man" uses my body for his lust and pleasure, i know it's going to be a hard-core fuck session - he's fucking me to get his rocks-off and not into some kind of slow and gentle love making.  my legs will spread open and wide for him, completely exposing my ass and ready to suffer the pain of penetration when it spreads and stretches me open to get inside my body.  and i brace myself knowing that total impalement, full measure and balls deep, will be painful. 


i know he will rotate his hips and grind his thick pubes against my ass to make me feel it even deeper.  his thrusts into my body will make me wither and sweat under him and i will watch his body getting sweaty at the same time.  he will fuck into me to hear the screams of pain and make it rough and brutal because that's the way he gets sexual pleasure.  his body hair will begin to glisten with a fine sheen of perspiration as he drives that stalk in and out of my ass, making it raw and sore with puffy red and swollen ass lips. 

He will make my ass all slick and greasy from the vast amount of oozing pre-cum and my ass sweat which allows him to fuck me faster and faster and thus hearing louder cries of pain.  

i submit my body so that he can masturbate his cock inside me and make me ride the waves of pain and pleasure.  He will make the entire room start reeking with the smells of man-to-man sex - those strong masculine smells of armpit and crotch sweat, and i will smell all that pure raw male testosterone pumping out of his armpits and making the hair wet, tangled and matted.  he may cuff my wrists to the corners of the headboard and even gag my mouth with his damp and moist jock-strap, still sweaty with some curly pubes stuck in the fabric.  i will chew on his sweaty jock making it soggy with my saliva and drool as i take the pounding punishment of his shaft ripping me apart and boring into the very core of my being. 

The pain is over-whelming when he drives inside me so deep as you stretch open that second deep sphincter - pain beyond the limits of my endurance, but i suffer it seeing the pleasure in his face as it stretches open for his cock.  the pain of feeling him inside me, his masculine smells and sweaty body hair engulf me and makes me beg, "Oh, Fuck Me, Fuck Me, Please Fuck Me." 

i watch and feel his excitement increase when the hard and deep thrusting starts getting rough and brutal and i realize he is fast approaching that point of no return and that soon i will feel the hot thick cum pumping up out of his body and into my body.  at that point, all i want to do is feel his massive load shooting up deep inside me and licking the sweat off his body.

--sub-boi

No comments: