Saturday, March 1, 2014

Re: Submissives Seeking The One

I completely agree with this message!

I too have looked in ABS's, CL, SD and other various ways for hot Daddies to suck and have been successful on occasions.

Not long ago I asked a neighbor to pitch in in order to rebuild a mutual fence between our properties. He quickly agreed since I offered to do all of the labor. As it urned out he also had some work to be done in his yard on a wooden deck and fence. I also agreed to help with that if he would assist.


Once the project got started, his job took a sudden upswing and caused him to work longer hours and even to be away for a few days. I continued with the work and he was only able to assist twice. I did not mind because I understood very well what situations like that are like.

On the last day of the project, I was cleaning up when he came home and quickly apologized and thanked me for everything that I did. We finished up and he then asked me to come inside his house and he would open a couple of beers. I might add now that he is a divorced guy, good looking, was 42 at the time, but looked 25. He is also very well built and big since he was a former line backer in college and even had a short career with an NFL team until he had a serious leg injury that cancelled his future there. Of course he also happens to be Black.

Once we were inside and he opened two beers, we sat down in his very nice and beautiful living room to chat. We discussed many things including how grateful he was for all that I did for him. He then asked if I would wait for him since he wanted to change out of his suit. I said sure and he brought me another beer before he left. It only took him a couple of minutes and was back wearing some sweat pants and a t-shirt.

We soon had at least 3 beers each and I was feeling good when he said that he would order some Chinese food since I had already told him that my wife was out of town.  He then said that he was out of beer, but opened up a bottle of Tequila since he knew I loved that. We had a couple of shots and the food arrived. We soon finished and had another shot of tequila. I  was soon telling him that I had seen some of the HOT girls he brought home and said that he was one lucky guy. He agreed and said that I was not a bad looking guy either and that he knew I could catch a few if I wasn't married. I laughed and said that I would take "anything" I could get to which he replied back... "ANYTHING"? I said yes and he then grabbed his crotch and said... "how about this". I did answer right away since I saw how big that bulge was and got a little shy. He then came over to me and put his arm around me and said that he was sorry that he made me feel ass I did. I told him it was OK and then he said..."Really"? I actually meant it in an innocent way, but he hugged me some more and then kissed me. I did not pull away but rather kissed him right back sine his lips felt GREAT! Soon he touched my nipples and I got very excited and wanted more. He then pulled away from me and unbuttoned my jeans, hugged me again and started to kiss me. Soon he stuck his hand in my pants and felt my ass. Then he inserted a finger in my hole and I was a goner!!!

We did this for a long time and he soon pulled away again and told me to take off my clothes. I was so hot and horny by then that I actually started taking them off before he even started to tell me to do so. He did the same and I could not believe how absolutely beautiful he was. I had to look at him all over and admire his fantastic body. I then focused on his gorgeous big fat dick and almost fainted from the excitement.

He then came towards me and started to kiss me again. I was so excited and in HEAT that I truly felt like a girl!!

He kept kissing me and squeezing my ass cheeks and even fingered my hole some more. I had a hold of his rock hard dick and was simply shaking and moaning as he kissed me.

I then broke away and asked him if I could use his bathroom to take a shower and clean up, including my asshole since both of us knew he was going to fuck me.

We both went into his bathroom and into the shower and he brought an enema bag with him. It was very hard to shower and get cleaned up because I wanted to suck his dick badly.

Once we completed the shower and clean out, we did not even dry off and went straight to his bedroom. I finally got to suck his cock  as we both laid down and I could not get it all in since he was so big.

After a long time of licking and sucking his cock and balls, he could take no more and turned my on back, put a pillow under my ass and proceeded to rub some kind of cream into my hole. He then put some on his cock and told me that he wanted me bareback and since I was married, knew I was safe. He said that he was safe too and had not fucked a guy in over several years and was tested recently due to a minor surgical procedure.

I soon had his huge dick right at my hole and felt his big head rubbing all around. I was kissing him as he was moaning and pumping slowly. I could take no more and begged him to shove his dick in me and fuck me hard. He finally did shove just the head in to see what my reaction would be. I moaned slightly, but much to my surprise felt only little pain and told him to please fuck the shit out of me. He still hesitated but began to slowly give me all his beautiful dick. Once he hit bottom and could see that I was OK, he then began to fuck in and out slowly. I grabbed his ass cheeks and told him, again, to fuck me hard and make me his bitch. I was so hot and horny that I simply wanted to be fucked as hard as possible. He then told me ok and did as I requested. He fucked me for at least one hour since he would stop or slow down in order not to cum too soon.

That night I spent the night with him since my wife was not home and we fucked and sucked almost the entire night.

I confessed my love and lust to him and begged him to please let me be his "bitch" whenever he wanted. He agreed and told me since I was so nice to him that he would give me whatever I wanted and as often as I wanted. He also said that it would be nice to have someone like me next door to help him out whenever he was horny.

This dear friend fucked my at least 2 to 4 times a week and I loved sucking that big dick, which I was finally able to take completely into my throat.

He moved away, but we still get together often for some very wild and nasty times even though he is now married.    
 carbutler2009 <bayguy1646@gmail.com>

No comments: